Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy November!

Greetings and salutations, all! I wanted to give you a heads up that I've posted a number of new pictures on our flickr site, so feel free to check those out!

We have some new developments around here that I'd like to share with you!

Cora Jane:

HOLY COW, can that girl talk! And talk! And TALK! Her language has exploded astronomically in the past few weeks. In a few short months she has gone from single words to stringing together up to four and five words sometimes. A favorite is, "Dada jeep broken, Mommy! Dada broke it!" referring to the tire on the wrangler being flat for a few weeks.





Keenan:


Our little newborn is growing so quickly (and adorably, I might add!) into a little baby with a personality! He is just as sweet as can be. We now get smiles galore and even the occasional chuckle!





We had a wonderful Halloween with the kids visiting with friends and going Trick-or-Treating.

Cora Jane and Keenan are now going to bed at the same time in the same room! This is a new and interesting development! I take Keenan out and we camp out on the couch after his first wake-up for the night so he doesn't disturb his sister too much. But what is really kind of awesome is that if Cora wakes up and wanders around (I didn't realize how much she did this until I was, uh, up all hours of the night recently!) she'll invariably go to her brother's crib to see if he is there. If he isn't, she'll start crying and asking for him. While this is a rather sweet story, it definitely makes our nights interesting and getting much sleep still isn't quite happening in our house these days! Oh well! In time!



We have an exciting month ahead with a visit to Jersey to see Mommom and Pappy and Poppop and cousins Stan and Kayla and all the scores of others! We have another visit here in Colorado from Grandma and Grandpa after that! I'll be sure to keep you updated (here is where you laugh heartily)! Just so you all are aware, I'm SUPER busy these days (duh, you say!), but I'm aiming to update here a couple of times a month and even that seems a hurculean task so please bear with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment