Thursday, November 12, 2009

Fakesgiving Visit

So the kids and I went to Jersey to visit family for our Fakesgiving Dinner last week. It was AWESOME! I had cousins come from Boston, Seattle and Georgia. I don't know that so many of us have been together in over ten years.

Thought I'd share a few photos:


This is the most important photo of the visit. Pop-Pop McCorriston with all of his 9 great-grandchildren. So sweet, and not one of them fussed. We were all amazed.


All of the cousins and their kids.


The Zube clan.


Keenan having a goodbye chat with Aunt Jaclyn before she headed off to Germany for work.



Keenan and Dad (Pop-Pop).


Keenan and Aunt Kerri.


Mom (Mom-Mom) holding my cousin Wendy's son, Jack, and Dad's girlfriend, whom the kids call Jo-Jo, holding Keenan.


Cora Jane and John (Pappy).


Keenan and I and my cousin, Wendy, and Jack!


Mom-Mom, Keenan and I.


Playing on the swingset in Mom-Mom's yard with my cousin, Dan's, kids.


Mom-Mom, Pappy, Keenan, Cora, Stan, Kayla, and my cousin Dan's daughter, Alexandria, and son, Arlo.


Mom-Mom and the kids.


Mom-Mom, Pappy and the kids.

We had a wonderful time!

No comments:

Post a Comment